Panoramic, or French, glazing of a balcony or a loggia, from floor to ceiling, is an opportunity to let more light into the apartment. An interesting view from the window is also a part of your interior, so many apartment owners today are trying to install a glazing "on the floor" on the loggia, so as not to cover the urban landscape with an opaque parapet.
There are several panoramic options. The choice of this or that solution depends on whether it is an autonomous loggia or a loggia combined with a room by completely and partially dismantling the window group with the balcony door.
Panoramic glazing - warm or cold?
Some customers believe that cold panoramic glazing is the only possible option for installation on balconies in a multi-apartment building. This is not so: if you want, you can make a panoramic loggia and warm, suitable for a pleasant pastime even in the cold season.
In other words, a warm or cold panoramic glazing to choose is only a question of your taste in combination with functional conditioning. If you plan to go out on a balcony in the winter, for example, having arranged there a mini-living room or a winter garden - you, of course, need to install a warm glazing from the ceiling to the floor. But, if the question is only in aesthetics, and you have enough summer rest on the balcony - you can confine yourself to a cold translucent block.
Again, window managers offer a wide range of glass: energy-saving, tinted, mirror glass, low-emission. After acquainting yourself with the nuances of your apartment and wishes for the budget, the expert will recommend you a glass, the installation of which will create the greatest comfort.
We offer a short overview of possible options that the modern window market can offer us.
Cold aluminum glazing Provedal
Having decided to limit ourselves to the cold glazing of the loggia from the ceiling to the floor, pay attention to the aluminum sliding system of profiles Provedal.
- One of the advantages of Provedal is a convenient sliding opening mechanism: the flaps will easily slide over the metal rollers.
- Maximum natural light inflow during the day.
- Provedal system is installed using a high-quality insulation, which is a barrier to street noise, and at the same time - for autumn dampness or summer dust.
- Visual effect: from the inside your apartment will look cozy, outside - glamorous.
Insulated plastic glazing Slidors (Slidors)
Installation of a plastic translucent structure Slidors from ceiling to floor, experienced experts recommend those who would like to save money on the one hand, and on the other - space on a small balcony.
- The Slidors system, in which the selected double-glazed windows will be installed, will make the loggia and the room itself warmer.
- A sealing system deserves attention, which gives high values of tightness, and therefore protection against street dampness, which carries dust of wind and city noise.
- The peculiarity of the system is a "cunning" locking mechanism in the form of a sickle-shaped lock that will interest those who live on the lower floors and are afraid of intruders.
- This system is unrestricted for apartment owners, who have a loggia or a balcony with a rounded form.
- The frames of the Slidors system can be painted in bright colors, if this fits your interior preferences.
Cold frameless glazing Lumon (Lumon)
Frameless glazing Lumon today is one of the most fashionable trends of urban interior. Your loggia, especially located on the upper floors, will allow you to admire the opening panorama without any interference - your view will appear the world to the horizon.
- Due to the linear and visually simple Scandinavian design "handwriting", this glazing will not be disharmonized with a lush classic interior.
- In the summer, your room will be sunbathed most of the day, in the rain you will be able to fully appreciate the beauty of the weather, and in winter - with enticing city lights.
- Even in the strongest wind, you do not have to worry about the safety of the glazing - the Lumon system uses a shock-resistant tempered 6-12 mm glass designed to withstand gusts of wind.
- The Lumon glazing system can be installed on the balcony of the lucky owners of 3-meter window openings.
Warm aluminum glazing AGS (AGS)
If you still want to install a New Year tree on the glass loggia and arrange a banquet table next to it, despite the frost, it makes sense to give preference to the warm profile of AGS.
- You are guaranteed "winter warmth" due to thermal inserts, which manufacturers put inside the aluminum components of the system.
- The AGS profile was originally designed for glazing of wide openings, in other words, it is light enough and durable to use windowers glazed the facade of a large living room or a winter garden with exotic plants.
- The AGS profile values for heat and sound insulation do not cause any criticism - they are just as good as those of PVC blocks.
- Sudden cooling and warming will not radically affect the microclimate of the loggia - the AGS profile is resistant to temperature surges.
- Having established the profile AGS, you can realize your ideas about beauty, ordering its coloring in the color you need on the scale RAL; In addition, colored powder coating will become an additional protective coating profile, which is important in a metropolis.
Warm plastic profile Rehau (Rehau)
Installation of warm glazing from the ceiling to the floor using the profile Rehau will also allow you to use the loggia all year round - even as a dressing room or a gym.
- Depending on the layout of the loggia and its interior, you can open the doors in any way, without moving objects and without experiencing any inconvenience.
- In terms of tightness, the balcony will be protected from dust in the same way as the room.
- Sounds of the big city will not practically penetrate the room.
- Sharp cooling will not affect the temperature inside the loggia.
- In the case of glazing from the ceiling to the floor of Rehau there are no restrictions on the geometry of the loggia, including in new elite new buildings, whose architects often experiment with curved balconies.
Warm panoramic wooden glazing
The warm panoramic wooden glazing looks not only stylish and modern, but also luxurious. In addition, such a translucent "floor to ceiling" design will naturally continue any ethnic interior, and will also allow recreating the atmosphere of "Provence" or "country" on the balcony.
- The feature of wooden frames is that they themselves regulate the humidity level in the glassed room of the loggia, which is very important for a healthy microclimate in the whole apartment.
- In a common cozy panorama intertwines absolute isolation from external noise.
- When manufacturing wooden frames, innovative polymer seals are used, which become an additional barrier to dust.
- If you want to open the doors, you can use a swivel, folding or swing-and-tilt mechanism - the choice of this or that mechanism is determined only by the location of the interior items and the functional purpose of the loggia.
- The tree is ecological, and today it is the cornerstone of many owners of city apartments.
Glazing from floor to ceiling is an opportunity not only to emphasize the stylish look of your home, but also to set your daily routine the highest standard. Experienced window managers who appreciate their work, will certainly help you choose the best option for panoramic glazing.
If you want to fully enjoy the city panorama, design glazing from floor to ceiling along with OKNASTREET.