A fairly popular theme among landscape designers and interior designers is the creation of flower pots for flowers with their own hands. Virtually all families grow indoor plants or flowers in the garden. Very interesting looks, if the standard flower pots are placed in an unusual pot.
- Construction material
- Natural material
- Old things
Of course, there are a lot of bright and original models of flower pots on the market, but every person in his house or garden wants to bring individuality and a certain zest. Variants, how to make pots with your own hands, is a huge set, it remains only to choose the material that will most suitably look in your garden or house.
Advice! It should be remembered that the plant pots, unlike the flower pot, do not have special holes in the bottom, from which water could pour out after watering. Do not forget to drain it from the pots, so that the roots of plants do not rot. Free space between pots and a flower pot or other container in which flowers grow is usually moss or gravel, so that the pot does not "hang" inside.
Flowerpots for flowers by own hands: building material
Certainly, after repair, any mistress will have a portion of unused materials that can be adapted to create pots:
- If there are slats, bars or other boards, you can create a wooden pot. First you have to cut out equal parts for the walls, and then connect them with nails or glue. The walls and bottom of the pots can be decorated in the form of a lattice, but can be solid. For oblong pots with flowers, a pot-box in the form of a small fence. This design is appropriate in an apartment or a house in a rustic style.
- It is quite easy to make a pot with your own hands for a garden of the remains of logs, however, it is better to entrust this matter to a man. A log about 1-2 meters long can be rested on two small logs to make a kind of bench, or simply put on the ground horizontally. Then in the big log the inner part is cut out, only the walls and the bottom remain. Inside it is possible to put small pots with petunias or other garden flowers.
- From the remains of ceramic tiles you can make a bright flower pot. To do this, you need only 5 parts, one of which will be the bottom, and the rest - the walls. The easiest way is to connect the parts with glue. Spectacular interior items are obtained from mirror tiles, they are easy to fit into a modern minimalist interior or high-tech style.
- When sacking or other dense fabric remains from construction and garden work, it is possible to make pots-pockets for small plants. To do this, cut two identical square or semicircular parts and sew them on three sides. For a more complex pattern, you will need to select a base in the form of a wire that will shape the product. Such pockets look great on the fence of a country house or on a balcony.
What can be simpler than using materials to create pots and pots for us nature? In the near forest or near the river you can find something that will later significantly transform your interior:
- Beautiful pots come from pebbles - small stones streamlined shape. They are glued together, giving the future product an unusual shape. Similarly, you can use shells of nuts, spinals of trees, small twigs, bumps, etc.
- You can make pots for a dacha with your own hands from a stump. In it, the core is cut, where a large plant is placed, for example, a fern. If you make several such hemp at the same time, you will get a whole glade in the garden.
- Kashpo in eco-style can be weaved from the vine. Weaving from the vine is a difficult task for a beginner, but the products are very effective. You can hang or put such pots in the house and in the garden.
Advice! If there are no vines in the district, you can weave from newspapers or pages of magazines. The scheme of weaving always depends on the shape of the future product.
- From the shell of coconut you can make an original hanging pot with your own hands. To do this, first in the coconut, knife a few holes to drain the juice. Then the nut is sawn. You can cut it in half, then you get two small pots, and you can only cut off the top to get a pot-bellied high pot. When the coconut dries, you need to cut all the flesh inside with a knife. Next, make three holes next to the edge of the flowerpot, to pass in them the ropes, on which it will be suspended. In small pots, orchids are especially well looked, and in pots a little more - climbing plants.
Advice! Similarly, you can use the "skin" of watermelon or pumpkin, although such pots are seasonal interior items.
Masters of hand-made constantly prove to others that you should not throw out old things. From any unnecessary thing you can create a real work of art.
From small tin cans you can make interesting pots for petunias with your own hands. The bank needs to be cleaned for this both inside and outside, and then zadekorirovat. Use for this acrylic paints, seashells, buttons, egg shells, ice cream sticks, jute threads - any trim is chosen that harmonizes with the surrounding environment.
Vinyl records, which most often do not even have anything to listen to, you can not throw out, but use it to create original pots. It is better to find in advance a pan or bowl that will help in shaping the plate. Vinyl is heated in the oven or over a hotplate, after which it becomes soft and supple. Then the plate should be put on an inverted bowl and bend the future walls of pots down. It turns out a bowl with curved edges, which after painting becomes a bright spot in the design of an apartment or garden. To allow the pots to be hung, you need to make several holes along the edges in heated vinyl.
There is where the fantasy is run when performing pot from plastic bottles own hands. Of these, you can create hanging pots, using the top parts of bottles, and you can use desktop or outdoor flowerpots, using a stable bottom. Decoration of plastic depends only on the desire of the needlewoman: painting with acrylic paints, drape with a cloth or decoration with beads.
The whole floral composition can be done with old furniture in the garden. After painting and decorating from the desk or chest of drawers you can pull out all the boxes and put flowers on the countertops and in the boxes themselves in pots, and fill the free space with moss or coconut fiber.
It will seem that the flowers grow right from the furniture. Similarly, you can use an old suitcase or diplomat. Such bright flower beds Attract attention of guests and will long please the eyes of the owners.
Men can make decorative flower pots for the garden with their own hands from car tires. Of these, you can cut sculptures in the form of a flower, a bird, an animal, etc., which will decorate any yard. Some come much easier, suspending the tire vertically: in the lower part are freely placed several climbing plants in pots.
Old plastic toys, damaged plafonds, broken buckets or watering cans, obsolete shoes, broken dishes - all this can be used to create a completely unique pots. The main thing is to give vent to your imagination!